2010年3月23日星期二

***my cheerful day***

ONE FAMILY

what do u do early morning (6am)?
My humorous hubby will do something special for me today...
a cake with candle..flower together with three cutie bear bear..
& present ~ appear in front of me..
SURPRISING
Im tot this year will same as last year...no cake, stay for dinner oni...
he really delighted my world!!
Thanks alot lao gong...muak muak!!
See! this is mine birthday flower....


cute neh...kim, jeffrey, zheng zheng & more others coming......hehe

we r stay together forever!!!


"mamy u r de best" show on top of mine birthday cake




sunglasses worth RM2xx



two on blur blur look






chiak!






cut & eat






my 3 wish.....
@ my families & fren always stay in health & lovely;
@ WEALTH; and
@ more than 3 wish......hehe
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!









4 条评论:

天蝎座妈咪 说...

Happy Birthday To U!

kim 说...

Thank you, scropion mamy!

cre8tone 说...

So sweet! Happy belated birthday!~

Rachel Yin Xin *盈欣* 说...

表姐夫JEFFREY很贴心哦:)